come what may

Saturday, September 16, 2006

...here we go again...

that's right, here we go again *confession-3rd blog that i've started* no it's not that i've forgotten the passwords or that the page has dissapeared or anything like that, it's simply the lack of perseverance... just like many things in my life *sure hope guitars not gonna be added to that list of things*

-hAppy bElAted biRthdAy mIn and Group A loves ya- talking about min's bday, what a BIG BIG BIG night, no hair lighting experience this time, perhaps just a drunken sailor gait! It was indeed an eye-opening night for me! I have liver enzymes in me that are simply waiting to be challenged.... 1 cocktail and 3 shots in a couple of hours i reckon i've done pretty well for a relatively alcohol naive person... dare i add - had a few puffs of cigarettes too *i am soooooo glad my parents aren't brushing up on their internet skills*! well, pre and post-puffs came to the same conclusion - smoking just isn't my thing...but puffing ciggis out on my balcony with min n chi... highlighted the beauty of my small small balcony that overlooks a tiny-whiny-bit of the city...it was indeed a brilliant night, considering my mood post emergency shift was a little crap though i believe towards the end of the night i was abit emotional about somethings...(nah it's not about dogs that i soooo badly want)




-min chi & flower sparkler-









more to come i promise... perfect excuse to do this rather than something else like *finances-tax, salary packaging; or tidying up the never-dissapearing mess* when will i run out of excuses? never - exactly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home