come what may

Sunday, September 30, 2007

... hiDe and sEek...



where are we? -----> there's no WE....
what the hell is going on? -----> ya, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...the bad runs...
the dust has only just begun to fall -----> great!
crop circles in the carpet -----> what?
sinking feeling -----> i thought i was already at the bottom?
spin me round again -----> no, don't spin me back...let me stay on the other side
and rub my eyes, -----> and make my contacts pop out? no thanks...
this can't be happening -----> well tough, cause it is...
when busy streets a mess with people -----> don't people make a mess of everything?
would stop to hold their heads - heavy -----> ya, i know heavy...trust me
hide and seek -----> perhaps im both the hider n the seeker... messing with his head
trains and sewing machines -----> well, we all know which is tougher...
all those years -----> felt like they were just yesterday
they were here first -----> does it matter?
oily marks appear on walls -----> lou, it wasn't me...
where pleasure moments hung before the takeover, -----> if only they were warned about the takeover at their doorstep, perhaps they would have cherished the pleasure moments abit more...
the sweeping insensitivity of this still life -----> sweep me away...
hide and seek -----> ya, go hide and hopefully never be found...
trains and sewing machines (oh, you won't catch me around here) -----> but they don't go together...
blood and tears (hearts) -----> at least they mix...
they were here first -----> oh, whatever...
Mmmm whacha say, -----> i an't saying anything...i'm not good at that...
Mmmm that you only meant well? -----> actually that was the intention....
well of course you did -----> or was i trying to convince myself...
Mmmm whacha say, -----> im typing...
Mmmm that its all for the best?-----> isn't it?
of course it is -----> i'm glad someone thought that...
Mmmm whacha say? -----> *silence
Mmmm that it's just what we need -----> actually i was being selfish thats just what I need
you decided this -----> yes, so i did...
Mmmm whacha say? -----> ...
Mmmm what did she say?-----> does it matter what I say?
random notes keep falling out your mouth -----> yes, i should just stop sending random emails...
mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut outs -----> i haven't gone there yet...
speak no feeling no i don't believe you -----> thats how he feels...
you don't care a bit, you don't care a bit -----> but i do...
*a nice song by Imogen Heap* it really is, minus my messed up additions...

1 Comments:

Blogger lookingfortrouble said...

Haven't heard that song.. interesting little side comments.. I don't think they're on the usual version.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home