come what may

Thursday, October 19, 2006

...lack of commitment...

i'm frustrated with my lack of commitment to accomplish things....
  • half-read books (well, finally finished ONE book after 2 long months+)
  • not fully utilising the gym membership while i'm back home - was good for the first week though
  • procrastinating about catching up with friends till the very last minute... now i need more than a week
  • missing my guitar real bad...regretting that i cancelled my last session! missing the new neglecting my old instrument - guzheng
  • *glancing around* - a mess that i promised mum that i'd clean up
  • my bicycle with its flat tyres patiently awaiting me to bring it out for a ride along the beach
  • my living plans for next year.... i doubt i can be responsible for a companion (dog) i so badly wanted though
  • my wardrobe that needs some 'cleaning up' to make way for my new purchases - well at least i was motivated enough to shop

everything just seems to take so much energry to accomplish...i wish i can gather some strength somewhere...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home